Saturday, September 27, 2008

Bon Week-end!

GO BUCKS!!!!

It's Sataurday! We all slept in this morning. I setted my alarm for 7am... but it did not happen. I was tired... I did not get jet lag this time :) I had a little late start today, however, it is Sat... and not much things are open at eary time...

I went down to Paris again. Saw l'opera :) What a beautiful architecture...
Today was a beautiful day!!
Anyhow, I was down there because of bank.... No cash does not take me anywhere :(
I still had to make cell phone, which means needing cash... :(
I tried 3 banks in my town yesterday, but they wouldn't cash my T/C. They all told to me that I have to go down to Paris to do that.

While I was looking for bank... I found Japanese Travel Agency.
So... at this point.. any help, i take! I went to inside for quick help.
Yey for Japanese people working there... They gave me so much tips about living in Paris or outside or Paris.
Pretty much, it is not safe anywhere. You never know who is looking you... and planning to break into you... How scarly. It really made me not want to go cash my T/C....
At least today was Sat. and there were so many tour people out there on main street... So I felt little safer... But still very scared of living here.




This afternoon, I finally bought cellphone!!!!!!!!!!!
One more check list checked! yes!
Now I have to figure out how this prepaid system works...
I understand system, and now have a carte, but.... strugging adding munits lol
because I dont understand listning instruction...
I will get is soon!

Very tireing few days... I am glad tomorrow is Sunday.
I feel like tomorrow will be my off-day... with Flute Therapy...

Bonne Nuit!

1 comment:

ruth said...

oh kana. the buckeyes won for you...and USC lost on thursday! Thats what they get for beating our buckeyes! I am so proud of you for gong out on your own in Paris...that is scary! and brave of you. Take good care of yourself and be sure to carry some pepper spray in your purse! love, ruth