I went to hear 2nd round of the competition this afternoon.
Oh wow...
Just wow...
I got chickin-bumps all over me.
The level of performances are out there, and they are all young...
In today's competition, there was a girl from America, who I met (kind of...) 6 years ago in Cincinnati, OH.
She was amazing... only 20 years old. Oh my.
I was blow away by her fine performance...
Her music was really colorful, but not too much.
They were just right amount of everything....
I really hope she will do well!!! I am crossing fingers for her....
Everyone plays same pieces, however, they are all very interesting.
I would have never thought that flute music could be this different...
Everyone has very strong ideas. or color, or anything.... and they are some how same, but different.
It is amazing that they can show that...
They do live in different world...
Hearing them makes me wonder, that I'm doing right thing or...
should have chosen different way...
Today was a first rainy day in Paris.
2 comments:
kana that was so beautiful, almost poetic. I wonder if you could bring a tape recorder into a performance like that and post it your blog? that sure would be cool to listen to! Love you!
Ruth,
Yes they were really good...
Few more day of competition! This weekend is the final one... oh my!
Post a Comment