I walked by his place and walked my way up to Parc de Monceau, one of really beautiful park in Paris. I grabbed lunch and went to the park...
Entrance to Parc de Monceau. I always wanted to visit this park :) and... also just found out this is by ENMP as well... like 5min walk!!! I love 17th district...
Beautiful. I found a bench, there are so many benches and really you dont have to fight for one to sit down... :) I sat down and had my lunch... Time rally stops in Paris. I think. I had to keep eye on my watch since I only had 1hour until chember music... Time flew. I just sat on same bench for good half hour enjoying weather and site... and ofcouse lunch :) I wish I had more time... :) next time i guess.
There are so many people walking, running and enjoying their time here. Since all childrens gets out from school during lunch time... there were so many childrend there with mothers or fathers or friends too. Everyday somehow seems like weekend here. Very different culture...
Then I walked back to ENMP for meeting my chember ensemble group for the first time :) I will be working in Quartet :) 2 flutes, 1 clarinet, and a piano. There is actually piece written for this instrumentation, believe or not. I was very excited :) We will be working on Honegger's Rhapsodie. After meeting with them, we all went to music store together to buy music. I felt it will be really difficult or a new adventure to work with everyone... because of language... well it's music right??? Pianist is a French girl, she speaks little bit of english... but almost not at all... and Clarinet player is a Korean boy, who speaks French but not much English as well.... I really have to work on my French now!!! Music seems very fun though :) I read through when I came home this afternoon.
More music to learn!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment