Thursday, October 2, 2008

Difficult Country

I were able to open my bank account here today :)
Some problems... but it will get sloved soon.
I got into Paris pretty eary in the morning, so I walked around l'opera to discover some.
There are so many Japanese restaurants in this district!!!
I miss Japanese cuisine... quite bit. I were able to cook some when I was in America, however, it is very difficult to get Japanese groceries or spices here...
At least now I know where all Japanese restaurants are :) They are by my bank, so... i might be getting them when I go to my bank :)

Having Japanese people working in Bank was so much easyer.
What a help.
1hour I were able to forget difficult level of living in France.
Still... there were so much paper works, however, he explained me really well.

I met up with friend from Accademi di Cagliari, Itary last summer :) She commuts from nothern France to Ecole Normale de Musique everyweek. It was a good time...
We had nice chatting time until she had to go to Ecole :)

Time to learn French!

No comments: