I might have a job!!!!!!! Today I went to observe little children class.
I found out about this job spot on one of the ad last week and contacted the lady.
It is babysitting six 3 years old doing some music-learning-craft-reading activities :)
I though it would be perfect job for me... I love doing things with little ones :)
So, today they had a meeting. 3 years old!!! so much energy... half of them are Japanese/French children. They are all really cute... Lady who is in charge started off, but I was there to do things with kids as well :) It was so much fun...!!!!!!
During music section, they letted me to lead the section :) We sang and danced together :) So much fun... It is amazing how theses 3 years old can pick up melody after while and sing along with you...
I really hope I will get this job. It will be only once a week for 2 hours, but that is good. I enjoyed it so much :) and so much other ideas... which I can do with theses little ones... they do get wild though lol
1 comment:
That is what I did last summer! I loved it and YES they do have SO much energy, but their love of life is really unmatched and amazing to me. Good luck getting the job!
Post a Comment