Theses two girls (8&10) teeth are still coming out to getting grown-up teeth :)
Last week Alix (10) came to show me her moving tooth... and when she came back from school in the evening... it was already gone!!!! She told to me she fall down during music class, and her tooth came out. She looked so happy :)
Then this afternoon... Quittelie knocks my door while I was practicing... Usually she comes to drop off my laundries or mails, or evening time to hang out. Well there she was, with huge smile on her face with a missing tooth!!!! (bleeding as well) She was standing up at my door holding her little tooth with huuuuuge smile you can ever imagin. This morning she just showed to me that one of her tooth started to move... and same day, some how it came out, or maybe she pulled?! She looked so proud and cute.
I remember when I was little... I was not brave to pull theses teeth. I always waited to touch it until last munite they fall... I was so scared of hurting... lol
It is very nice how they keep me in roop :) Boys too! they some times peek in my room to say hi or tell me what they have been up for :) and usually practice their English!
No comments:
Post a Comment