Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Prefecture Visit II

HAPPY OCTOBRE!!!

This time for visit, I woke up very eary and left home to go to the Prefecture...
So there would not be long wait like last time! (3+hr wait...)
Transportation was even few were people in eary morning :)
However, once I got to big station... oh my. So many people!!!

Last time it took me 2+hrs to go to the Prefecture, however, I made it in 1hr today! w00t :)
There were quite many people in the line waiting to apply their residency already...
I dropped off mine and came home :)

Crossing my fingers for these paper works to go through...
I guess this is only 1st step of getting residency in France.
In few months I will recive an invitation from the Prefecture about medical check,
then another few months... there will be an another invitation to go pick up your Carte de Sejour :) What a process... I really cannot be tired at this point.
Starting life in France takes quite bit of energy.

I recharged myself with a French Baguette though.
1/2 of baguette is only .45€!! Which lasted me to finish in 2.5 meals... (Breakfast, snack, and dinner). I love eating baguette. One thing which is very chap in France lol

Tomorrow will be an another busy day :) Opening bank account in Paris :)
Things will move forward again after that.

Today was an another cold day... I wonder winter is already here.
I dont remember being this cold when I were here in November... It is only October...
Right now is... 55F. Same as Ohio...??? hum.
And all day was Sun-mist-sun-rain-wind-sun-rain.... etc... allday long...

Oh! I have half of my schedule for this school year :)
Lesson will start on the Monday 6th!!!!! I am really excited :)
Another classes... An offiser told me to come back on the 10th to schedule...
I think classes are started today though lol as October 1st.
School system is also very confusing here. Everyone tells me different things. arg.
At least I know when my first lesson will be....

No comments: