Saturday, October 18, 2008

Very nice to have Sisters

Little sisters are so much fun.
They love to craft, they love to hang out, they love to listen to music... and they love to cook!!

Tonight... right after I finish my dinner... two of them came to start cooking lol
Mother is out of town this weekend. All boys are gone for weekend. Here are Dad and 2girls home for this weekend, and me.
Alix... loves to bake brownies (she made some last night as well), not box one!! She has all materials memorized... oh wow! only 10?! And here is Quittlie start making salada... cutting tomatoes, cheese, tuna.... yummy. Luckey dad :) His dinner was done by daughters :)
Girls are very fun :) I might able to bake some cookies and decolate them with theses girls once I improve my French :)

---kana's thought :)

GO BUCKs!!

No comments: