Even though they were gone for 1week... I missed them quite bit... It was so nice to see them!! They showed me so many pictures. Seems like they had such a wonderful time :) lots of blue sky (not like in Paris... we only got few nice days...), and ocean (still swimming!!!), and biiiig family!!! 41 of them together in one place, just mom's side- her parents, all children (5), and their children... and some of their children... 41 of them... (Her all relations are up to more than 1000!!! There is a group picture here in the house, it is amazing...)
They got me a souvenir from Tunisia :) What a surplise!
It is very pretty and I like it so much :) I am using it as my jewelry plate :)
I'm so happy to have them back here :) I will be pretty lonly during Christmas/New Year season... since they will be gone for 2weeks... :(
Anyone want to come visit me?? ;)
1 comment:
I would looove to come visit but I won't have my new passport by then! Soon thoughhhh!
Post a Comment