Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Adventures on Christmas Eve

Joyeux Noel from Paris!!! (eve ;)
Already Christmas Eve... and here I am at home updating my blog... ;) Wishing friends are in town or I were some where out... well, I was in Paris all afternoon-evening. Which was very nice. I went to the 1st Christmas Eve mass at the Notre-Dame of Paris this eary evening. It was quite neat, but so weird to go to mass without family... little bit of tear, but it was nice time.

Christmas tree front of the Notre-Dame was big... and beautiful☆


Hotel de Ville (city hall of Paris). They putted out ice skate link out :) They were getting ready to open when I walked by.
Skate link, Notre-Dame and sun set...

After the mass, I walked by the Hotel de Ville again. So many people!! Lots of families, couples... very very high energy place. Lots of christmas spirit was there.

Kids to adults... everyone ice skates! I just watched them... maybe next winter?? anyone want to go with me?? ;) This Merry-Go-Round had 2 stairs! Fancy...<3 Oh I wish I were little kid...


Christmas Season away home is little bit harder than I thought. Especially having host-fam gone too... :( Having quiet holiday season here ... :)

Tomorrow is Christmas Day!

1 comment:

ruth said...

Kana I will go ice skating with you!(in NY maybe??) MERRY CHRISTMAS!!