Sunday, December 14, 2008

Flute Studio

I am very happy to have friendly flute studio every where I go... :)

I really miss flute section from my first orchestra in Japan... We worked so well as group and friends. I still rember our weekend trip we made before two of us left Japan :) What a fun time! It was very nice to see see some of then again during summer time :) Still miss then so much..

Flute Studio at OSU was amazing. There were some kind of strong bonding we had... and very supportive... Sometime it was very over whelming, but it was very nice to have studio like at OSU. Even though we all played same instument... lots of competitions between... I were able to make wonderful friendship whil at OSU flute studio. I really missed it when I left.

Well, new flute studio I am part is very supportive and friendly like one at OSU :) I am very happy to be joining another wonderful flute studio... :)

This kind of explains... flute players are all nice people?? ;)
Well, I would hope so :)

No comments: