Here we are! 31-12-2008!
Already the last day of 2008... So many things have happend during this year. I am truly having a difficult time to remember What I have all done... :)
2008
Jan: So much of Music Events (HS honor band, contemporary music fest etc...)
Feb: OMEA trip and performance in Cincinnati, recording session, Mr. Karl Kruber Masterclass
March: Band and Orchestra concerts, short trip to Pitt :)
Apr: COFA (Masterclass with Mr.Peter Lloyd), Performing in DMA piano recital, My Senior Recital
May: Dayton trip to play with Sir. James Galoway, Studio Recital performing project with dancers, Benefit Concert, Orchestra (Brahms 4th!)
June: Best Friend's Bridal Shower, COMMENCEMENT 2008, last Flute Workshop, Recital with a soprano friend, Recital with a pianist friend
July: another Bridal Shower :), Best Friend visit, cleaning...
Aug: Best Friend Wedding!, Back to Japan... French Visa!, came back in Ohio for moving
Sep: my 23rd birthday :), Benefit Recital, whole-week-without-power, massive cleaning and moving, PARIS
Oct: School resistration, lessons, lots of paper works in Paris
Nov: more of paper works, start a little children class
Dec: picked up residence card :) etc...
2008 was really great year. I met so many wonderful people, and made wonderful friendships. A lot of saying good-bye too... well not good-bye, 'see-you-soon'. 2008... lots and lots of challenges.
2009, I really cannot wait for new episode of my life :) Still so much to learn, discover, and enjoy, make them my own... I have to work hard to achieve theses things! My list of 2009-resolution will be... :)
I am so thankful for all wonderful people in my life. I am not living and learning in Paris without anyone in my life... Someday I wish to give 'thank-you' back to you all...
I wish everyone a wonderful new year of 2009!!!
1 comment:
本当に今年は引っ越しを含めて多くの事があった年だったね。
でも、怪我もなく健康で過ごせた事に感謝で締めくくり
また、2009年も平和で健康に過ごせます様に!
Post a Comment