Lunch today... I went to a cafe by school. They have 8 different kind of quiche there!!! I wanted to get Quiche aux Legumes (veggie quiche)... It looks so good! Well, usually me saying "legumes" works... but some how it did not work today. I got Quiche aux Saumon (salmon) lol It was still good!! France makes me gain waight... but I'm walking quite bit everyday :) It was very good piece of quiche!
I spent all day at school today, morning to evening... I just love sitting in Jean's class. I learn so much!! I had pretty good lesson too. At this point, I really need to trust him (I trust him so much!) and myself, and give up on my sound. I am a slave of my own sound! ah! Time to start making music of my own... from my heart... <3
Pieces of puzzle pieces are started to come together...
No comments:
Post a Comment