Monday and Friday are bit crazy! Very longday... but good days. During week is pretty nice and slow... exception of this week with visiting different Dr.s... So much things happend today too! It is really hard to remember what I did... I was pretty much moving around 8am-10pm...
Every Friday evening is Free Louvre for under 26 :) Since I bought year-long pass... I can get in there anytime I want... however, I met up with friends tonight to go there :) I love Louvre so much... I think it was my 3...4...5th? visits since I have been here. Today, we went to see European scluptures and Eygpt :) Wow... 3 hours went by so quick. I could tell it has been 3hours by my tirednss and concentlation on each art... I love the place so much though. I still need to visit there quite many times to see all of them!
There are more to write... but... bed time.. :)
1 comment:
夜の美術館、何だか神秘的だね~
Post a Comment