I have never had big family. Well, now I live with family of 7. I will be having last month with this family now... Times with them have been pretty amazing. Like I have mentioned in many blog posts, when everyone is around it is a war going. Pretty crazy, but pretty funny to hear them. When they are on vacation... I really did not like being house by myself in quiet sounding...
Well, Tomorrow is little-est one's Birthday!!!
In the afternoon, 2nd little-est one came into my room for a secret. About surprise birthday dinner for her :) They asked me to join... very nice of them.
I went to church with host mother, played flute there... then we came back for nice surprise dinner, which little one was not expected! They all told her they are having birthday dinner tomorrow on her birthday :) Big family is very fun... Everyone had some gifts for her :) Mom made her birthday cake with candles... It was so cute and homy. We all sang her Happy Birthday (well, Joyeux Anniversaire, in French). It was fun time... :) Dinner was very good too. Family talks sooooooo fast! I can hardly follow, or I mean... I really cannot follow at all lol Sometimes I can pick up some randome thing... but they really speak fast here. Big family, a lot can happen at once. However, I had such a good nice time at dinner with them :) I will miss them so much... they told to me I can always come back here to hang out... how nice of them. We celeblated new year of 2009 with me giving them new house key... but they are still so wonderful. We had nice long dinner... and now last Sunday of January is over...
I am so lucky to know this wonderful family... :)
No comments:
Post a Comment