Last night was babysitting, new kind... putting 2 boys (3 and 1) into bed...
I was excited to read my book :) well, it turned out our battle lasted for 2hours out of 2.5hours of babysitting... lol
I babysit theses 2boys every weekends (sat and sun). In my kids club, they are part of it too :) So... They know me as "playing kana-san". They were super excited to see me last night when I showed up at the door... Their playing switch was ON. We all promissed that they can play in their room if they dont want to go to bed... but stay in own bedroom. That has been their rule every night. Well, parents were gone, kids knew... Kana-san was staying home with them...
I read them stories, put them in bed... left room.......
They both came out in 30sec after lol Both so excited. 1year old... he can jump out from his baby bed (with high flame)... oh my. He is a tough cookie. I putted them back... we pretty much played this game, ' they come out, i put them back', for good 1.5hours!!!! NUTS lol I wanted to go bed lol They were both running and swetting... lol oh boys!!!!!!! Kana-san can be pretty strickt too. So... last 30min of battle... It was quite fun lol I decided to stay in room with them. Physically put them in each bed... I knew they were tired, but still wanted to play!!!! Well, 1year old of... he finally clam down... I sat by him, he finally stayed in bed... then his big brother, needing attention... I also putted him into bed... did not work as good as little one, but kept eye on him... he started to sing songs I taugh in kids-club... It was so exciting. I wanted to sing with him, but it was 2hours passed their bed time!!! Kids are very interesting... they really do pay attention what is going around them... I did not expect this little one to memorize songs, but he knows them... :) It was very cute listning him sing in his bed... :) Well I stayed in bed room for while.... they both fall asleep.... after while... cute.
Little bit after they both went sleep, parents came back... :)
Next time hopefully I will be better putting them in bed...
Babysitting is like making music....
No comments:
Post a Comment