I was hardly get sick back in America...
Well, not any more :(
Pretty busy life gives me different kind of stress in different country I guess... I am eating so many different kinds of veggies, sleeping etc... but they are not enough. Few months full of busyness then when I take breath... that's when sickness comes...
Back in November was same. As soon as I got in Paris, I was running around taking care of all paper works and office works. Practicing like crazy... then few months later, I was done with paper works, I got sick. On weekend.
Same thing this time... I was running like crazy since 1st day of 2009, because of stolen bag... I took all jobs out there for me to work so I can earn back money and things I lost... Running around and taking 3 different babysitting jobs... and practicing top of that... I guess my body had enough for now. It is Sunday afternoon and I dont feel good... :( I just had veggie soup, and about to hit bed... since Monday is the lesson day. This coming week full of babysittings again...
I need to find out healthy rythm! ah!
No comments:
Post a Comment