Today's Kids Club (I run group class for bunch of 3 years old. singing music with them... dancing together... work crafts... and read stories) was great! Each time, it gets better... Last time was great too, but today was even better! Today, 6 kids. All very energetic and excited :)
When time came... everyone was in the room!!! Sitting on the chair waiting for me...
It was way tooooo cute... They hardly listen to me last year. What have happend to them?!?! Today we actually started class with singing saying "hello" :) Hold each other's hand... and greeted everyone. They all worked together! Go 3 years old! After, I taught them some easy tunes and we all sang... created many different versions... very fun :) Everyone sticked around and worked with me. Wow.
After break, craft time! Today we made mask of ogre... :) Feb.3 is known as the 'bean-scattering ceremony' in japan ( celebrating the coming of spring). Why bean?? There is very old tail about beans protects everyone from ogres... (sickness, bad luck etc...) I asked everyone to bring a paper bag for the mask :) We added two horns... crazy hair... cutted out eye... added nose... everyone could make scary ogre mask! They were all wearing them... it was so cute. Little ogres running around!
I love leading this kids club :) 2hours is quite long and lots of concentrations... but, now they work together, which makes my job so much easyer and more exciting. I was so happy... :)
I cannot wait for next meeting! More project to think ahead...
No comments:
Post a Comment