Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Chez LEON


Dinner out :) Well it is not French place... Reastraunt pecial for mussels and it is started in Bruxelles, Belgium. However, I always walked by this reastraunt every weekend I babysit... and I was very interested. mmm... Oh! also known as good french fries :) (I LOVE POTATOES!)
We only orderd one dish... since baguette and french fries comes for free and unlimited ;) We got white wine mussels. Oh my! It was sooooo yummy :)

Pot full of mussels... Enough for 2 people. We did not finish all fries. So much food... I felt bad ordering just one dish for 2, but there was no way we could eat each pot for each of us.

After :) We did pretty good :) Soup (white wine, bit of butter and salt) was so good! Mmm... pretty cheap eating out in Paris :) Eating out in Paris is so expensive though... except this place ;) Mom and I were both happy and full after this meal...

No comments: