Saturday, February 7, 2009

The Magic Hands...

Ozawa Seiji directed The Orchestre de l'Opera National de Paris tonight at the Opera Bastille. I booked this ticket back in last October... And today finally came!!!

Summer of 2001, my family took vacation to Boston to hear his last season with BSO before he left for Vienna Philharmonic. I still remember the concert that night... and time in Boston...

I was so excited to exprience his music again after 8 years later :)



During the concert, my eyes usually go to flute player...
Tonight, my eyes couldnot let go of him, the conductor...
The Energy, Passion... were sooooo alive.
Music was alive.
There were so many different kind of emotion and full of ideas.
His love and care of music truly transfer into all musicians and to us.
The energy and passion he brought to the hall was very amazing.

I wonder how everyone felt playing under him...
I am sure they felt so free and great.

No comments: