My very first lesson with Jean, November of 2006.
This sounds very long time ago... since we are now in 2009. My bestfriend, who is also a wonderful flutist :) and I had our first trip to Paris. And had very first lesson with Jean.
I found a recording from that lesson... Since I cannot play the flute right now with swollen tonsils and running nose :( I decided to listen back some lessons with Jean... :) Well this recording is now in passed 40min, and we are still working on 1st measure of music... Listning back now, whole a lot of things make sents. I remember I was sooooo confused, but excited on that first lesson though.
*There are no 'notes' exist.
*No Sound, No Notes.
*You blow small air, so sound will be BIG!
*On your "hello"
*Only your Music.
*Everyone can play the notes, if they practice.
Oh wow, I was confused. However, that night he did teach me something very very important. Way of playing my own music.
I am still searching it...
I am still prisoner of my sound.
Jean gave me key to get out from my prison, but I havent found way to put that key into the lock to unlock it... by myself. Every Mondays, he helps me and some moments I find place for key to unlock the prison, using his help. But I still have not found way to do it by myself.
Will I be ever get out from my own prison?????
No comments:
Post a Comment