Monday, February 2, 2009

This is Last Week...

with little Q. (littlest one). I totally forgot that she is leaving with school for camp this weekend... and will be gone for whole next week. Then when she comes back... family will be leave for the vacation. Then during this vacation.... I move out from the house... :(
Time really flys.

She gave me her camp address, so I can write her while she is gone :)
Actually gave me an envelope with address already written on by her... way too cute.

She left me a note and picture on computer (all taped lol), which says...
" Kana, we will miss you very much when you leave..."
with drawing of clouds and rain... with lots of reds hears... So cute.
She left me more pictures on my room door too... awww.

Little A. decolated my dictionary with some stickers... awww...
With my name on :)
Sisters are so much fun.
Well I love all brothers here too :)
2 olders are HS boys... bit of distance, but everytime we saw each other they still talked to me :)
3rd boy taught me so much French... :)
and 2 sisters. They asked me If I were taking all crafts with me to new place... I am planning to take all crafts we made together and put them up in new place :) and their drawings too :)

I will miss them so much for sure... When I think about it my eyes actually tears up! ah!

Being here with this family did help me learn French. So much of French... I can understand most of things in house... exception of at the dinner table lol I still cannot follow when 7 of them speaks at once lol But regular daily conversation, they really helped me :)

No comments: