First of all...
I were able to pass my Chamber Music exam!!! :D
Everyday has been so busy and productive. Many hours of practicing, playing, and babysitting!!! Good thing is, I love all. I love all.... I really enjoy practicing, and playing my favorits... I love baby and kids... :)
My friend and I have putted small mock jury on last wednesday (wow, kind of long time ago?!). It was such a good practice... Of couse, memory slip happend during I was playing... Good to know though. I have some more to prepairation for the jury. My goal is to enjoy the stage and enjoy making music until every end of the music.
Also I have been giving mock concert to friends... Thanks for mom, and boyfriend to put up with my fluting, listning me through internet!!! Also good dancing friend letting me use his place to play through my program. What a help from them... Running throught the program is not that easy... I can run through program at home too, but having actual people listning me ... it makes me use more intense concentlation... It is such very good practice. More I do more I feel confortable... :) Only few more days until exam day!!!
Today was bit crazy after all... all babysitting, and practicing, top of that running through program 2 times for 2 different people, and final rehearsal with pianist which ended 9pm... All went very well. I am very happy and excited. I still know what Jean will tell me on Monday (last lesson before jury)... However, I will do my best and enjoy what I learned in one year... I hope I can break some part of my wall I am faicing.
I really hope I have broken some part of my huge wall...
3 comments:
ジャンの元で学べる幸せ
そして
全ての人に、全ての物に、全ての事に感謝し
自分らしく楽しく演奏出来たら結果は後から着いてくるよ。
I certainly think you have!! Keep it up, kanya!
I'll listen to you play through the internet anytime! <3
Post a Comment