Sunday, June 28, 2009

Good Morning, Paris. Good Night, Kana


Lots of fun events through out the weekend... :) Friday, good french friends' birthday party! Just outside of paris... There were about 150people invited. And yup... there were lots of people... Lots of dancers, friends, we all love him/her!!! They are such wonderful people, and I am glad I met them in Paris. Birthday party lasted for 10hours... 5am... we were still dancing... What a party. I am very thankful for their wonderful friendship :)

Came home, sun was out... but I needed to sleep... Sat. night was girls' party for fluty friend who is getting married in few weeks :) It was very fun to just get together with only girls :) We had pot-luck party. Lots of yummy dishes... :) And... home made cake by our patissier friend :) Lots of good dishes, fun talks, good wins and champagnes... Time flew like crazy. After this, few of us went out for late night outing :) I can never get enough of dancing... theses days... 17hours of dancing in 3 days... pas mal... :)
I am leaving for America in 4 days... I am excited. I am excited to see everyone, and i know it will be good time :) At same time... I will miss new friends in Paris, and the city... ;)

Paris, je t'aime...

No comments: