Monday, June 22, 2009

London Trip Day2!

London Day2!!!! (17.06.09)

Instead of taking metro (or tube line...) We took a bus, double decker :) to the British Museum! I was like a little kid on the bus... lol I love ridding on the bus!!
By metro... maybe it was only 30min trip to the musee... however, bus took very very long time! Traffics everywhere... And we went down the busyest street in the London too...

THE British Museum!
Most of all museums in England (?) are FREE....!!! However, getting into churches... they cost quite bit of money... Anyhow, the museum. Quite big... Lots of neat items...

Inside of musee was so beautiful :) I was amazed by what they had in window, but I was very excited to see the beautiful archtecture like this...
My favorite section was Greece :) I would love to go to that country someday!! I guess now days... all of things from Greece are in England... and 6 other locations... (including Paris).
We spent quite long time at the musee, time frew... like crazy. For lunch break, we had British Tradition.... Fish&Chips :) Mmmm....!!!!! I love junk food ;) We have walked so much in the city... I guess it was ok for us to have this as lunch... We still have more plan to walk after too!
It was very very yummy :) We each finished out plate :) Bon!

From the musee, we walked down to the Covent Garden, where lots of shopps are, and markets are. We just went, and did not see much of inside... We can do shopping everywhere... right..? However... Cath Kidston!!! We could not have missed!!! Good thing I am a poor student... lol
Pretty much, whole store... and bags.... awww.... I wanted to get one!!!! I DID NOT. I am proud of myself not buying one! I was pretty close to get one though... there was one I really liked. I love bags, in general... like my mother... we can never have enough bags and shouse. Who knows how much both of them I have... but they are never enough! :) awww.... Bags....
After that, we welked some more, I met up with my friend, baroque/celtic flutist from America for cup of tea. It was very nice to chatch up with her after not seeing each other for 2 years! almost 3 years?! She already had British accent in her English.. which was so neat.. :) Then.. she told to me my English now has French accent... lol It was very interesting comment she gave me! Last time, my French friend told to me that my French has American accent... lol now... arg. Will I able to keep up all languages...???? I would hope so... However, it was very nice. I guess I am getting down some of French accents... :) Anyways, thank you to Boxwood for wonderful friendship... Reason why I love music so much. Music... Arts... Dance.... really makes all world come into one.... :)

For dinner, we met up with my travel buddy's friend from Japan, who now studys in England. People are eveywhere! It was very neat for both of us to visit out friends from home... :) Dinner, we went ouf for chinese... very good! I havent had good chineses dishes for quite long time, long time as since America... lol
Our stmach needed some rest from greecy food... :) With jasmin tea... mmm :) We ate very good, and got lots of energy to get ready for our last day in London!!!

Tres Bon Jour<3

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cath Kidstonにも行ったのね~

ここの袋物って凄くステキでしょ!?

去年のクリスマスにイギリスの友達がここのエコバックを送ってくれたけど、凄く素敵でもったいなくて使えない~~