Wednesday, July 1, 2009

250th! Happy July! Abientot, Paris!

Every morning is so beautiful... blue sky, nice in 68F, just perfect breath... :) However, in the afternoon, Paris is summer! Past few days has been very hot... Being in old city, AC is not build in most of the buildings... Well, i guess its ok, it still works, but... HOT lol

Today (as July1st), is my last-full-day in Paris... Back in last year when I booked the round trip ticket, I was SO sure, I would be wanting to go Home (as America). And... I was so sure, that I would want to stay there for whole summer... :) As much as I am excited to see all my friends back in America, and most important... Family... I am very excited to see them :) However, i dont lie... i am bit sad... that I am leaving here for such a long time.

Summer time in europe, there are so many music festivals. Travels are so much easyer to go to theses festival. All trains... they are cheaper than taking air plane :) Also theses music festivals are pretty reasonable price too :) So many great teachers, Jean will be doing 2 festivals too... which ah! I wish I could go... but not this summer, again. I think I need to stay here in Europe during next summer to discover more... :) Who knows what will happen in one year, again. Things are keep changing. Things could change whole a lot in just one year. In both way... good and bad... I hope it will be keep growing in good way though :)

Anyhow, past few days, few weeks has been pretty crazy... taking care of all errans, make sure things are in places... and seeing people before leaving here... Some of people I met in Paris, I dont know when i will see them again... we all have our lives. and We all go different directions... However, I was so happy to meet them and very excited for their way. Sending them best wishes with their life and hoping to see them again in my life... So many thanks to them... I am very glad I met girls like them in this new place :) Thanks<3

I guess when I was so busy with all work and school... I hardly saw my non-music friends for quite long time... So, hopefully not seeing them for 2.5months will be not too bad...??? I hope so... and I hope they will still hang out with me when I come back here :) when come back home? (where is my home... I guess, now is in Paris... ) However, not having lesson for 2.5months... it might be little bit tough. In this 2.5months of vacation, so much things must be done :) Maybe little bit of vacations here and there... but mostly lots of practicing and enjoying the life...

More peeps to see today :)
More cleaning to do... :)


See you very soon, America.
Please dont forget about me, Paris... :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

明日、オハイオに向けて出発~
ここから10時間ドライブだから
パリからオハイオへ帰る方が早いよね!

お互いに、Have a safty trip and see you soon!!

Kana M. said...

Maman
パリからオハイオは、もうちょっとかかるよ☆パリからアメリカは8時間ほどだけど。。。まぁ、一緒くらいかな?! オハイオでMeetingなんて、不思議な家族だね☆ A tout l'heure!!!