Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Pitch Black

My adventure contined in afternoon... after practicing.

I maybe went to 3 places to find this printer ink... I finally returend to where I was this morning... found out... it was out of stock... arg. They were non in the shop!!!!!! Guy who helped me told to me 3 different locations, I can maybe find it...

Before asking him direction, I just took off... I kind had an idea where the store is...


Well, going there, I had to hop on metro, then it happend....



Power went out. Pitch black in underground... Usually when it happens... power comes back quickly... but not today.
We were in underground, half the light came back, but no sound, metro stops... I guess there was some technical issue... we sat there for good 5min... It was like scary movie! I was keep crossing fingers that nothing will happen... It was scary. I was so relifed when power came back on and metro start moving...


Also, I did found another store, going there with no direction... :) YEEEEEES.
and!! They did have what I was looking for!!! Success!!!

What an adventure...
technology, I really dislike... but we have to have in our life...

I must go to sleep! TOmorrow is the biggest day in Paris...
Paris, please let me stay another year...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

地下鉄での停電、、、それは怖いわ!!
こうった時こそ、パニックにならずに落ち着く事、、、と解っていても、その場に遭遇したらやっぱり怖いよね!