Government has been changed the visa thing starthing this year... So, anyone who applyed for a long term French Student Visa... they got a whole year visa!!!! OMG.... This means, once they come in to France, they do not have to go through all the prefecture/carte de sejour stress.... They have right to stay for whole year, without doing paper work. This makes their life so much easyer... and parisian life loverble from the begining.... So nice... No rush to paper work with all the wait... I wish French government did this flong long time ago!!!!
Oh well, I guess going through this mess/stress makes this city even beautiful... (well actually... i am not sure lol)
Last night, after long hour of babysitting and day... we went to see the Effiel Tower... right now it is light up as Red-White-Blue, french color... :) Until the very first day of next year. :) Living here, I havent really visited the Effiel Tower... this was 2nd time during my living here. 1st time with my sweetheart, 2nd time with new student who is staying with me. It was so beautiful... Looking up on this, it really makes me feel in love with the city...
We looked up for good all 5min... le sigh. So beautiful. I was so tired from all week of work and school, still taking care of things etc etc... Yesterday I was expreamly tired... however, looking up to this, they were all forgotten. Well, once it was done, my tiredness came back all at once though...
More morning babysitting on weekend.
Some to practice for 1st lesson on Monday...
And 1st gig in Paris on Monday night... with everyday babysitting next week...
Super busy week is already started.
Paris, please keep me up!
No comments:
Post a Comment