"Our friendship will not get lost...."
I do want to belive in that word :)
Actually, I do belive :)
Evening full of French... My brain is about to explode!!! lol I was quite amazed with how all chatting was happening in French... understanding (I think lol) each other and carring the conversation... I do not speak French in good way. I can fake it to speak it... lol Speaking and writting the perfect French... I gave up. I really have to go to school for that... I do not have enough patience to learn step by step by myself... I have tried, but I am keep failling studying. I found out being around of French people and spending time with them... is the best way to improve my ears... and then speaking... Surprisingly enough, I started to hear a lot of vocablaries and make connection to English words... I still have long way to go though... loosing (will be) one of the great french teacher (how i call lol) ... I really have to find way of keeping myself up with this language!!!
Hopefully better sleep tonight...
Less thoughts in head...
and no bug!!!! aka mosquito!!!!! The worst thing to have in your room during the night time...
Busy busy day tomorrow with new babysitting then 2 rehearsals back to back! I am very excited though :) It will be a busy and exciting day...
Bon nuit a tout!!
No comments:
Post a Comment