Friday, October 2, 2009

Simply the Cutest Planner... 2010!

Isnt this a cutest planner...????? Shocking Pink with a girl singing... walking... in French... simply the CUTEST.

I have a obsession when it comes to a planner... It takes me forever to decide what I want, since I will be using for whole year!!! :) So, I have already gone to many book stores to malls... to find 2010 planner... In Paris, everything is super expensive. Even simple planner I have for this year (super boring and simple....) was close to 10euros. Ones I wanted was tooooo expensive for a planner... so yup.

However!!! This one... with nice cover, colored, pictures, weekly planner... was marked only 8euros!!! Cheapest I have ever seein here... and cutest I have seen... I bought it lol


"March: It's Spring!!!"
Every Month... it starts with picture! All 12months are so cute. I really wanted to take all and posted on blog lol Maybe biggining of each month I will do that... lol And every week ... there are pictures too...

Like Christmas! Awww... isnt it so cute...???







And this!! A girl shopping, just like me... Every page, there is some kind of picture. Super fun lol I think It will be good French practice for me to understand what it is said on the each page... lol






It was a very good purches I made... :) I cannot wait until I can use this!!!! :D :D :D

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ポップな感じのお洒落なプランナーだね!
色々と予定が詰まって、充実の一年になりそうだよね!!

Maria said...

Soooo cute! I love it!

Kana M. said...

Mama, いいでしょ~☆ 充実しそう!

Maria, I am so happy and love it<3