Thursday, January 7, 2010

Flutastic Day

9am class and myself... just so hard... if sun is out, no problem... however, sun really does not come out until close to 9am here! Getting up 7am feels like, getting up at 5am... exactly same darkness...

Anyhow, I manage to roll out from the warm bed...
I had to keep telling myself,
"fresh croissant.... fresh croissant... on the way school, stopping at the bakery and get a fresh croissant...."
Sadly, that was my motivation to get up.

9am is the sightreading class. Which is fun, since I get to read so many flute piece (super hard to sight read to begin with... arg), however, 9am... does not help lol I know I have to keep the beat going... even missing note.... but... my brain does not function that well to sightreat at that early hour... yet... Today was fun though :) Still after 30min straight sightreading made my brain hurt.

It was so nice to have babysitting getting cancelled... :)
I had whole afternoon to myself. Actually sitting down lunch at home, and fluting :) Afternoon was quite productive... It was so nice to have time. Day like this does not happen any more.. after taking quite many families to babysit... I was happy after all practicing. I felt like myself once again (even i always go down the hill during the lesson), and finally my appetite was back :)

Note to myself... 'having good practice hours makes you eat again :)'

No comments: