Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Meet Smoothie

This is Smoothie :) My neighbor's cat :) She is soooooooo pretty... I love her so much :) I have been spending night at her place, and she sleeps by me every night... and early morning... I usualy find her on my stomach... sitting, sleeping lol another big kitty! She plays a lot :) I love spending time with her! Tonight is last night spending a night at her place... since her mama comes back tomorrow :)

Smoothie is a unique cat... she has very interesting personality as a cat! which I love it... One thing she loves is....

to dring water out from water bottle lol She has water in dishes on the floor... but usually doesnt drink... I put out bottle, she starts drinking lol So funny... and so cute lol I have to refill every often since she can reach not far down... Usually I end up refilling 3-4times... lol Oh cat. What kind of cat does that?! lol
She also loves to go out too... however, she goes out and in 15min or so, she comes back home. Very smart cat...
I really enjoyed spending time with her :)

6 comments:

ruth said...

that is so funny... my aunt's cat will only drink water out of a little dixie cup :) smoothie is so funny. and i am glad to hear you have someone to snuggle with you at night ;) sounds like you have some great friends!

Kana M. said...

Isnt she unique?! I love her!!! lol I thought cats are just sleepy heads... but this little one has so much character :)

Morgann said...

Oh, SOOOOO cute! I never got to see her! Sounds like you had lots of fun!

Kana M. said...

Hope next time you get to meet her!! She is SUPER cute... and fluffy... so soft :) I will miss her!!

rena said...

smoothie is so cute :) i wish i had a cat like her~~~

Kana M. said...

Rena,
Isnt she?!?! She is super cute!!!!!! I already miss her... If you are sleeping on your stomach, she is still come sit on your back/butt... and fall asleep... lol