So sunny, but So cold still!
I had to take my partner (aka flute) to the Dr. today... Lately playing at home, he acted bit interesting on few notes... I got weird viblation on my hand, through flute. Well, I thought it was just where I am practicing... at tiny apartment room... However, yesterday at lesson in big class room... this viblation one one note was even worth!!!! Something was vibrating funny...
So, I took him to ther Dr. He is getting old :(
Well, Dr took a look, couldnt really find out what was really bad... Some pads are going so old... and there were few leaks... I had to leave him with the Dr, and let the Dr take care of him... However, I have lesson this evening, more rehearsals tomorrow, thursday and more lessons... I really couldnt leave him for even few days :( Well, Dr did emergency check up and re-skined few pads today... So I were able to pick him up before going to the lesson! Woooooot wooooot. I tested... and weird viblation was gone...
Well, got to the lesson... and guess what I felt in my hand first thing fitst...
The viblation.....!!! Even bigger one... and I was so confused. I couldnt stand it, so I letted my teacher play my flute and tell me it is WRONG...
Well........ turnes out.... it was good thing....?
He was excited... lol Getting this viblation... myself-flute-room 's frequency are all lined up... lol So... I guess it should be really exciting thing... lol Since I just got new headjoint, it was taking me while to get used it... And I guess I finally started to get along with it... I guess we are good match :) My teacher told to me to just enjoy the viblation... and I will get used to it...
Another wonderful lesson.
So much energy, but great energy.
Playing is soooo much fun. I hope on stage, on actual performing opportunity... i can give out 110%... :)
2 comments:
yay!!!! I think you will be able to be wonderful at your performance!!! I am glad the sun is coming out for you :) Go read my blog :)I have an announcement....
Happy for you that things are going so well!! I love reading about your flute adventures! <3
Post a Comment