Guess what the school opend...? After 9am... Seriously? lol
Once we got in, early group who are playing 8:45-9am people... had to quick warm up and be on the stage! Boo.
I was No7, out of about 50 people... Really nervous, but it went well. Turned out I did not pass the first round, but its ok. I can yap about this for hours... since I listend to other 40-ish people play exactory same piece... I will keep the mouse shuts.
Let's just say, I will not be a Flute Player.
May be being a 'flute-player' get accepted in competition or contest, etc...
but, I do not want to be one.
I was touched by wonderful music, it got my heart, thats what kind of musician i want to be. I cannot go back to the past of myself... loving all kind of music... Only few kinds of music really touches me after all exprience I have had... I hope someday I can be the one... and let people feel that "music", "heart" do exist.
2 comments:
So excited for you having all these amazing experiences and sticking to your guns making music your way! <3
Fun fun fun :) It might not be easy, but its ok!
Post a Comment