Super sunny and warm day... but I ended up staying in all day long... oops.
Morning Laundry to late morning practice, cooking yummy quiche for lunch, and some more practicing until dinner time... Really great quality time with the flute :) Then after dinner... off to chamber music rehearsal until 10:30pm... full day with my love :) Day like this makes me really happy... bad thing is... I am NOT making money... oops... C'est pas grave...
I also found way to practice difficult passage on the flute :) Ofcouse all the methode from undergrad, and what Jean taught me are super helpful... since when it comes to technique, I am less confidence. Buuut, one more new methode, found by myself :) It all started with fun idea... and turned out pretty good idea and so helpful... lol Instead of using a metronome... using Youtube... lol Thank you Youtube... lol I have a feeling, this methode will come back everyday...
I maybe missed all warm and sunner weather today (it was really beautiful!!!), but still very content by very productive Tuesday :)
Busy busy Wednesday is coming tomorrow! More events...!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment