What a great way to spend a Sat!
Lesson went well, really fun, and .... 45min just went so quick. Never long enough... Lessons have been going pretty well, finally... Finally I feel like I am having "lesson".
After the lesson, I went to the score study session :) Score Studying... is really one of my favorite things to do! It is really tresure hunt! You read map... and find out sparkles here and there... and just finding out what is really going on... So exciting! We read music... one movement from a sonata... 3-4min long... and... time went... We never checked time... first time we finally checked, it was 9pm lol We started around 3:30pm! lol We talked some other stuffs too... but time just went like so quick. It was so much fun...!!! Then listend various recordings (same piece) by many other flutists... 9 CDs... They are ALL different! Oh wow. This is why I really love this thing... MUSIC. There are millions way to perform... well, you kind of have to follow infomation on the music, but really... how you do it is up to you... Listning to 9 cds, they opend my eyes like crazy once again! Now... I will have to come up with my own way to perform it!
Oh I love this so much<3
No comments:
Post a Comment