1st part of vacation was nice and slow...
then 2nd part.... picked up so much, busy, visitors, good/bad news, weather keep changing.. emotional mess, hormon mess... Who would have thought so much could just happen in 7days??? More like... in 5 days...?? Not me.
Weekend... with girls.
Chatting fun things etc... brought me back to healthy level, I think. or at least I feel more myself than before.
Still missing home, and friends back home though.
Well, I just have to stand up strong, and keep looking for next events...
More visiters are on their way (a friend who left paris last summer, and.... BOY...!), more music events are on their way also, and... there are more and more, just in March.
I realized that in 3 months... I will be out of school...!!! It is really scarly fact. Another accademic year in Paris, is already more than half over! Since when...? So much things to get done still!!
Tomorrow is Monday :) Lessons and Masterclass! Morning to night... it will be a Loooooong day. Here I come!
Paris is back to freezing weather once again.... at least we have blue sky... but SUPER cold!
No comments:
Post a Comment