Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Wonderful 3.5days

Fun times pass by so quickly... not ok :(

Since my relatives arrived in Paris last Friday evening, we have done so many things together :) It was really my first time talking to them... Really wonderful times!!!!

Friday night at dinner at Parisien cafe, caught up lots of talking... my father's sister loves to talk :) And I love to talk. And my cousin loves to talk :) 3 of us together... never ending story!!! It was just amazing how we could just keep going forgetting the time... Dinner was good, seemed like they enjoyed :) We planned out for their visit in paris... :)

Saturday, we met up around 1pm, since they had bus-tour in Paris during the morning. They saw all the paris (good part), but most of the places just driving by... Weather was sooooo beautiful that day. Clear blue sky, and really warm... Just like Spring!!! So, in the afternoon, after grabbing lunch at fancy bakerly (usually baguette sandwitch is 3.50-5.50euro... this well know bakerly.... 9euro-10.50euro for smaller sized baguette sandwitch!!!! lol well, it was very good though.). Chatted some more... and started out walk :)

Opera-->Madeleine Church--> Concorde--> Chatelet.... Lots of walking, and window shopping and enjoying the beautiful weather... We ended up walking 15000+ steps lol Between we stopped at cafe, enjoyed afternoon drink... chatted some more... (just amazing how we can just chat FOREVER...lol ) Finally around 6pm, we started to head back home, dinner at my place :) Home cooked ratatouille with french cheeze and baguette... :) And chatted some more... Really productive Sat!!!!

Sunday... work up with crazy wind!!!! It was so windy and dark... raining... We originaly planned to go to outside market... Well, once we met up, rain stopped lol So, we decided to take a walk to the market. Luckly it was open :) Walked through market, they got some fun items... :) Then walked around the Marais area (where I live)... and lunch at creperie!!! Creperie just have creps :) But not all desserta... Meal crepea also :) We each had Galette (meal crepe, made with buckwheat instead of flour). Mmmm... This creperie next to my house is one of my favorite place to eat!!! :) Then we had one dessert crepe to hare :) Crepe with nougat with red berry sauce... favorite dessert crepe from this cafe...<3 My repatives are not sweet tooth, but, they liked it!!

We were all quite tired after the lunch... especially dealing with big weather change... and full stomach :) Since most of shoppes, and even malls are closed on Sunday in Paris... We came back to my place to think what we can do :) We came up with plan.... but.... somehow we just talked on about various subjects.... for next hours... lol until after 6pm! Wow... just wow lol Really fun time :)

Monday! Last full day with them. They took care there shopping in the morning, and I practiced :) Met up for late lunch, and hitted parisen cafe once again :) I love cafe menue!!! ;) Seems like they really liked too! They told to me that last time they came with tour, they really did not eat well... and it was bad... (even in France).. We had Croque-monsieur (french way of grilled cheese, but better! lol) and Italian variation of croque-monsieur (instead of ham, tomato and basil ), and blue mussel with french fries :) Mmmmmmm!!! Filling and yummy. Living in Paris, I really feel like some time I should go to really expensive French meal place... but... I really enjoy meals from cafes.... (well first of all, I dont have money to go to 5 star dinner! lol). After lunch, some more walking/window shopping/ etc etc... :) Fun fun time!!!!!

I took them to chamber music concert :) Well, it was at north part of Paris... still paris, but really different... They were bit surprised by how paris could be that different... by area... Anyways, concert was lovely. After we went for late night dinner... Dinner was fun, our waiter was so entertaining... lol We had great time there. Time just flew... 10hours straight, lots of chatting, but not enought...

I had so much fun time with them :) It was so difficult to say good bye :( I wonder when will be next time to see them... and hang out with them... I hope soon!

3.5days, wonderful.
Just great...



Now... back to the reality!
Hello flute and score. We meet again :)
Myself is all refreshed so, I am ready!!!

5days left until crazyness starts...
March will be super busy!

No comments: