Absolutely my favorite way to spend Sunday evening in Paris. Concorde Atlantic is a boat... on the Seine River... This boat has 3 dance rooms... :) Once you get in, you can go to different rooms to dance different dance... All room with DJs :) Sometimes Live Band!!!Best location to dance, if you are wanting to get 'reminded' you are in Paris... On the Seine River... You take a look outside of the boat... and this is what you see...
Absolutely beautiful. Last spring, my friend introduced me to this place... after going there for the 1st time, it really became my favorite place to dance. Price is good, Location is amazing... and most of all... Great dancers...!!!
So many wonderful dancers! Keep meeting great people there :) I absolutely love this dancer, a very good friend :) Wonderful lead for sure! He has great rhythm...!!!! Always looking for few dances with him... when I go out :) Music-Language-Dance... all way to communicate with people :) I like all ways to communicate!!! I still have to practice my following skills though... I would love to be a great follow (dancing wise).Thanks to all wonderful pictures by wonderful photographer :)
No comments:
Post a Comment