Sunday, April 18, 2010

Lovely Sunday

Beautiful Morning. Metro 1 (the line I use every time) was closed until 10am due to the contraction... So I ended up leaving house little after 9am for 10am work... The importance of Metro 1!!!! However, I took buses to get to work :) This time, I knew which lines to take... so... it did go smoothly... :)

I took little ones to the park by there house. They found there friends, so it was quite nice for me... Sat and read book and music for while... :) Little ones seemed like they had pretty good time at the park. Absolutly beautiful day.

On the way coming back home... more Metro problems... Middle of the line, we all had to get off the train!!! Because of something... and metro could not go further... gah. Well, I found way and came back home fine...

Day like this... is just so joyful... so... I went to go get some falafels :) By neighborhood is a very big Jewish community. Just walking down the street... it just does not seem like you are walking in Paris... very neat :) I like little bit of change some time! Since weather was super nice... there were so many people on every falafel places...!!! One of the best one... huge line lol Oh well. It is Sunday, why not to wait... So I waited. There falafel sandwich is soooo good... super good!
So much food (does not look like...) for only 5euros!!! In pita bread, they put some hums, cucumbers, cabbage, red cabbage, flied eggplants, falafels, yogurt sauce and hot sauce! Seriously... this meal is so good! And full of veggies at same time :) Well.... flied eggplant and falafels are not that healthy... but... sooooo good!!! I can have this often... I relly like it :) I took out, and went to the garden by my house :) (very top picture). Lovely garden. All flowers are blooming! Lovely :) 5euro lunch... with this sight... pretty rich lunch... :)

(funny thing about this garden... I dont know you can see the little capsules on the glass... they are actually all lights. During evening time, they all light up! Super cool.... :) First time I saw I was so confused to see so many capsules on the glass... then one night I walked by, and found out why ;))

No comments: