Another Art Full of day :) Many classes at school... then some quality time with a friend... talked outside of school for bit... (1hour!?) so we went out for quick lunch... turned out... 3hours... lol I guess sometimes girl talks are in order :) Very nice time though!
PT was wonderful. My therapist was very happy with me. My hands are so much better than last September... well, still lots of awareness, but both better :) Posture and breathing... many things really fall into one plate now... :) She gave me full body massage during the session today, which was a really treat... I can still feel in some part of body where she worked so much... but feeling great :)
Evening at the Art Gallery once again :) Another opening! This time for a painter. He is a Japanese painter, who paints many images of Paris... each arts were so deep... They were like, you see, and art piece can come invite you inside to the images... Close look, still beautiful, but when you take 10 steps back... you are part of the picture... Suddenly you see more details of the picture and, such a interesting feeling! Very neat... I am not good at explaing this whole experiences... The painting makes me you are really in the moment on the canvas...
Full day of events :) Everyday is so deep.. and so many things happening... days goes by so quick, and I am having such a hard time remembering things from a week ago! Oh my goodness...
Friend "How was the concert last Thursday?! (she gave me invitation) Did you have good time?!"
Kana " What concert? I dont remember about it... that means, I guess I didnt go.. oops! I totally forgot it!!"
Friend " Oh! It was the concert for Cagliari... no?? with the invitation!"
Kana " !!!!!!!!! OHHHHHHHH yeeeeees. I DID go lol "
Ou la la~ it feels that concert was ages ago! Only last week...
More TODO lists are on it way... :) Only one thing keeps me organized at this point! Plan-book, wall calender... and day-by-day todo list... 3 way to keep me organized... eeeeek!
2 comments:
kana, I LOVE the new blog layout. and i am SO like that sometimes about the dates...plan books are so so important, and I would also be completely LOST without mine!
Thanks!
ToDo list and I are... more than buddies.... ;)
Post a Comment