Sunday, May 9, 2010

Many Happiness


Weekend full of celebrations!!

Starting off with my little boy (I babysit) turned 3... oh my goodness. First time I met him... he was 2... speaking not much words yet... I was changing his diapers... etc etc... now he is 3!!! He speaks so much, we can 'talk'... and no more changing diapers...!! He tells me if he has to go to bathroom :) Which is so exciting!!! And big brother is now 5... so smart....! ou la la... Kids grow up so fast. Too fast!!! I am just there babysitter... but it is amazing to see them change rapidly... It is very exciting to see them grow. I cannot imagine being a mother... exciting things :) There parents gave me an option about next year... keep babysitting them or quitting. Since they have noticed how my life and school got super busy lately... Because of money budget, I was thinking taking actual job which makes more money in same amount/more hours... but... I have decided that I will be with this family for weekend... :) Maybe I will still find another solid job though... Wonderful family, and working for them does not stress me... :)
Cutest birthday cake ever!!!! another reason why I love France... :)


Then more birthday celebrations followed... friend's birthday! Fun evening with good friends... :) Celebrations are always fun... :) As much as I was tired by whole week, and busy weekend... and almost not joining birthday party... I was glad that I went... Being around of people really gives me energy... :) Well, when people have positive energy... ;)




Then... Sunday....!!!!!!
MOTHER's DAY in America :)
I am so excited to see her in 3 weeks :) She is a lady... who I look up all the time... I admire... I love her so much! More I get older... my appreciation to her get greater and greater... She is a great mother, and... also great friend of mine... chatting friend, email friend... great girl friend :) She is so creative, care-full, adventurous, great cook, great hospitality, warm heart, great smiles, positive, great understanding.... this list can go on and on... I have learned so much from her, and still learning, even though I am at the age as 'adult'... I am truly happy to be a daughter of her :) She is who I would love to be when/if I ever become a mother... :)

Happy Mother's Day :) And Thank you so much for all your support...

My favorite picture of her and I!
Spring of 2008...Last spring we spent together in Ohio.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks☆
ここまで言ってもらえて親冥利に尽きるわ☆
See you in 3weeks

Kana M. said...

Maman,
書いてて恥ずかしかったけど~~でも、思いを綴っとかないとなとおもって! 本当に感謝しています♪