PARIS!!! Why so cold suddenly?!
Another super busy day, morning to night... Oh well. It is life!!!!
Little girls (babysitting) had so much energy... One even has dance class in the morning, so... you would think they would be tired by noon... NOOOOOPE. I think they get more energy from theses dance classes... I just needed some peace and quiet time, but which did not happen. Oh girls... I wish I were young and full of energy all the time!!!!
Then to the rehearsal! Our trio concert is already in a week... the piece is coming along. One of my favorite piece to play... I am so happy to be working on it, but so difficult.. so beautiful though... Since we had other piece for last month concert, we really started working on this piece after last one was done... We do have time until exam still, but... we were not sure if we could pull the whole pieces together in a month... which... we are getting there!!! Very productive rehearsal... :) Then took little field trip to chamber music teacher's house. She lives in suburb of paris, about 45min outside of paris :) Which... was a beautiful suburb... Visiting her place really made me it would be nice to live there... and to actually have 'living space'... not 16m2 studio with bath, shower, bed, kitchen in it... lol Anyways, lesson was super productive too. She is always full of ideas, and keep us going forward. Amazing teacher.
Exhausting day... With this cold weather...
Early bed in is order tonight... for some more super busy day tomorrow! I am already looking for another vacation... eeeeek!
Well, Am I happy in this busy life??
The answer is ... YES. I am happy to be doing so much of music making and learning. Someday, I wish all this will turn in to my living, living with money making... ;) We will see how all will play out in the future...
Alors... bon nuit...
No comments:
Post a Comment