Tuesday, May 18, 2010

What I Can Provide...

First of all... "Thank You"...

I am so lucky, and keep studying/ reaching for my dream...


Not everyone is like me, well big chunk of world... there are many little ones who cannot even go to school to study...



There was a wonderful meeting. Last month's Trio concert at the Spain House, there were many people came... and... there was also a lady who works for Madagascar Embassy... who had approached us really liking our performance...

Today we met up and talked with her about projects. They are working up to built school for kids in Madagascar... Hearing from her, about real life happening in Madagascar with children.. it was very difficult to accept the fact. Madagascar is beautiful island for sure, I used to study lots of gems when I was in college, so learned some Madagascar also... but I had no idea education is very rough there... not enough schools for kids...

So, they were wondering if we can give concert to be part of there fund-raise to build more schools in Madagascar. What wonderful opportunity... It would be wonderful if all of thing will work out :) And our music can be part of help... :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

音楽を通して少しでもお役にたてる
こんな素晴らしい事は無いね。
この出逢いとチャンスに感謝だね