Thursday, June 17, 2010

Today was just so productive...

LESSON DAY!!!! No lesson with him for good a month... since I did not pass the exam. This whole month without lesson... or just not being around of his music... was quite depressing. However, I have been super busy with so many other things... it really kept me still playing.

Got to lesson this morning... I was nervous, but very happy to be there.


" I WILL PROOF TO YOU, that you have technique. I will proof it to you."


Slow movement, lyrical piece, I can play.
When it comes to fast, technical... i panic. This was not that bad back in college... but who knows.. since I moved here, going to listen the international competition, other students, great people etc... I started to realize that i dont have good technique... (according to my prof, that is WRONG). That was the beginning of my bad habit. Kana vs Kana. Game is still on. Eek.
Lesson was fantastic today. I got so much done... I missed it so much.
Also he gave me full list of music to work on by the masterclass... omg... All the reps I should be able to play already... but... the technical... You know what. I want to believe myself, and I do want to trust my prof. He believes in me... I will keep working until I break this wall, and over come the issue.

Morning lesson to afternoon babysitting to hunting music-errands to more rehearsal... this day might have been more tougher than my schedule at OSU...

Contemporary Trio is coming along. Super difficult to put them together though... End of the rehearsal today I had headache. 2 weeks until the performance. Hope we will make it.

Quite bit is going on.
Mom will be leaving in few days.
Arg. Wishing a day is more than 24 hours long... so I could actually have some extra time to hang out with her... Seems like mom is having great time walking around the city everyday though... :) She loves paris. I love paris also. This city is hard to not love...<3

Alors, Thursday.
More music to learn!!! Time to get on to the Duo reps too! Augusts full of concerts in America... I am very excited :) I cannot imagine how my life without music would be... I hope that it will never happen... I dont think I can live without Music at this point...

1 comment:

Morgann said...

Sounds like things are well! What are you playing for MusicAlp?

Looking forward to duetting! <3