Sunday, July 18, 2010

Way too many....

Excitements!!!!

My duo partner/ best friend will arrive in Paris tomorrow morning from America!
Then we will be heading to masterclass in French Alps :)
Last time we saw each other was here in Paris... all the way back in end of November... I cannot believe it has been more than a half year!!

And My best friend from HS will be giving a birth in a week!!!! Oh my goodness :) I still remember the phone call, all the way back in my Sophomore year in college (2005) about her meeting with 'the' love... :) It feels like it was just very recently... It is quite long time ago. Time has gone by. They got married, and... now she is giving a birth! How exciting :)

Way too many excitements :)

I also got in some of great dances here in Paris also, before leaving the city... :)


July is almost over!!!

1 comment:

ruth said...

I know it feels SO recently... time flies when we get old!! I miss you but it was so good to catch up! I will keep you posted! :) LOVE YOU!!!!!!