Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Change! ~new look~

Another reason I love this city is... Paris is full of talented people :) If I need someone... I can go online and find right person for a help. Amazing thing of living in the city :) with all the network.

I really really needed a haircut... Last time I got my haircut was all the way back in December. Ou la la... 8months without cut. This is almost a sin for a girl... I really let my hair grow... It looked fine, and I really liked having long hair. However, every once in while... change is good :)
I always had long hair, or medium. Shortest I had was medium... Never short. Well, hair... they grow back. So.... I did it. I decided chop off 40cm. My hairdresser asked me so many times, if I were sure about it. I was not sure, but some how feeling fine. She chopped them... Did I cry? Nope. I was fine :) It was weird seeing my hair so short, but, she really did great job cutting my hair... :) I like my new look :) It is angled bob cut :) Very short in the back...!!!! Quite bit of a change!

photo from last week and... new one starting now :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

So cute Kana!!!


Sarah

Kana M. said...

Sarah, Thanks!!! :)

Anonymous said...

初めてのショートだね~
良く似合ってるよ☆

ruth said...

GASP.... kana you are so HOT!!!!!!!!!!

Kana M. said...

lol Thanks mrs d ;)
<3