Sunday, August 8, 2010

Life

I wonder how many post I already wrote titling as "life"...

Compare to 6months ago, I can tell I am in better shape and happy person. Last February was rough. Until June, maybe. I was shuffring things, trying to find better balance for all.... But nothing was quite working. Which brought me to pretty sad end. Break up with a boy to not passing the contests... And top of that failing the exam at school. I knew world will not come to the end, but I am sure I was quite depressed. Nothing was going to right direction. Nothing was working right.

Compete to that time, I can really tell that I loving everyday living and enjoying myself doing somany things. My days are still super busy with full schedule... But I can say that I am really happy.

I am very happy that two of my great friends, one from high school and my very first cousin, they both gave a birth to their beautiful sons. Theses facts brought tears to my eyes. They have family now :) mothers look great. I am really anxious to meet them. However by the time I see them... they will not be babys... Amazing fact what time can do. I have been watching two little boys here in Paris, they grow up like crazy every month!! I used to change dipers... And change clothes.... Not any more!! I love taking care of them even though they are someone's children... I would imagine how it will be if they are my own! Time... By the time when I have a family, these my friends babys will be 5-10years old Or even more.... :)

Anyways. Life is wonderful. Worked quite bit this week. 2cats sittings to babysittimgs, to film shooting...still met up with some great friends for last time... Wonderful meals with great conversations. Time really flys when you are having great time!!!
And... Still ménaged to go dancing :)

Tonight was free event at the Paris beach, by my house :) I ended up being there for whole 4hours dancing!!! So many great dancer friends were there :) they make me so happy. Some of them I haven't seen for 3-4months... Great to reconnect with them!!! DJ was great. All music selection were just amazing!!! One after another.... great beat followed :) I love it. When music happens.... and your body just cannot stay still!!! Start moving without thinking :) by the time went, we saw sun set while dancing... This was a one of the neatest event I have been...:)


And always... I have my supportive family in mind. Without them I am not here. I am not me... Because of them I can live in Paris and keep working on what I love the most... The music.

America in 2 days.
Concert in California in less than a week...!!!!!

So much errands to run still... Visiting tue office tomorrow morning to take care some problems... Paris is really great, but paper works are still pai ful!!!!!

No comments: