I have to say... it was a longest trip!!! LA to Madison... I am glad I am here now. with a wonderful friend!
She has her life going also, however, we had great time playing the music together... time goes by so fast when you are having good time! We rehearsed quite bit yesterday... Our 1st concert is ALREADY tomorrow!!!!!
Our program is set... few spots to clean up... quite many spots for me to clean up...
Cold sore med is working pretty well, so I can play still... :)
Pretty chilly weather here in Madison!
According to my friends in Paris... it is winter over there!
Time to go practice some more... and enjoy the SPACE...!!!!
She has her life going also, however, we had great time playing the music together... time goes by so fast when you are having good time! We rehearsed quite bit yesterday... Our 1st concert is ALREADY tomorrow!!!!!
Our program is set... few spots to clean up... quite many spots for me to clean up...
Cold sore med is working pretty well, so I can play still... :)
Pretty chilly weather here in Madison!
According to my friends in Paris... it is winter over there!
Time to go practice some more... and enjoy the SPACE...!!!!

1 comment:
NFAとはまた違った素敵な体験だね!
デュオ、楽しんでね~♪
Post a Comment