What a cold day!! I did not want to leave bed this morning... My bed is little too comfy!! As small as my apartment is... I have a big bed... :)
Anyhow! Morning-afternoon baking once again :) bite size Sweet potato tart was on my list :) very first time... However they came out pretty yummy!!! They passes my taste check :)
Little ones are all packed and ready to deriver for dinner party my friend is hosting :)
My whole apartment smells like heaven right now... :)
Anyhow! Morning-afternoon baking once again :) bite size Sweet potato tart was on my list :) very first time... However they came out pretty yummy!!! They passes my taste check :)
Little ones are all packed and ready to deriver for dinner party my friend is hosting :)
My whole apartment smells like heaven right now... :)
2 comments:
mmm i want to see pictures and recipe!! please?!
PS Dustin is wearing his "KAna Paris" dress shirt today...cant believe he already fits into it!! I will take lots of pictures :) love youuu
Oh wow! He can fit in theses clothes already?! I would love to see the photos!!!! :) love you too!!
Post a Comment